Your privacy is important to us. We fully respect your rights to privacy and will not collect any personal information without your clear permission. Any personal information which you volunteer when you visit our website through e-mail alerts, when using our online feedback forms or when purchasing our products will be treated as confidential in accordance with the Data Protection Acts 1988 & 2003.
Collection and Use of Personal Information
In order to provide you with the range of products available to you, we record a variety of information from your visit to our site. We take every precaution to protect the confidentiality of your personal information that you supply, in accordance with our Privacy Statement. Certain information is recorded in the website log files as follows:
- The top level domain name and IP from which you access the internet
- The IP address of the computer from which you access the site
- The date and time each computer accesses the website
- The pages accessed
- The type and version of the browsers being used to access the website
- The address of any third party web-pages which refer visitors to our website
- Keywords used in search engines and directories to find our website
- Keywords and phrases used to search our website
This information is used for statistical purposes only, including:
- To find out how many people are visiting our website
- To identify what pages are accessed more frequently
- To help us improve the information we are supplying to our users and customers
If you give us your credit card details to purchase product(s) we will not keep a record of your card details on our servers. We may record your email address if you choose to communicate with us via email for our newsletter subscription. If you do not want to receive email from us in the future, please let us know by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling us at 051 294 256. We will delete your details from our emailing list within 72 hours of notification. If you supply us with your postal address online you will never receive mailings from us unless requested by you. If you supply us with your telephone number online you may receive telephone contact from us regarding your order. We will not contact you by telephone about any of our offers. We may occasionally use e-mail to let you know about our new products and specials. We will not share your personal information with any third parties except as necessary to operate services and to fulfill legal and regulatory obligations.
We will not sell or transfer the names of online directories and will maintain the confidentiality of such information when undertaking projects with other companies, organisations and trade associations. We may use the information given to us to enable us to improve and enhance our service to you in the future.
Notification of Changes to this Policy
We reserve the right to amend this policy at any future date and will post any substantive changes here.
Should you have any concerns about your privacy or any issues covered in this statement, please contact us at email@example.com or by telephone 051 294 256